Availability: Out of stock
Only 0 left
PHOENIX Regulator Device For Airsoft AEG Rifles (1~12, 30 BB burst adjustable)
USD$39.90 Earn 3 Reward Points
Add "burst function" to virtually any Airsoft AEG in seconds! This unit is environmental, it conserves bullets for high rate of fire guns, acts as a MOSFET to regulate your power source and more! There is simply nothing like it! Many shooters would argue that burst firing is the most green, tactical and economical feature on a rifle.
PHOENIX AIRSOFT CUSTOM Regulator Device For Airsoft AEG Rifles (1~12, 30 bb burst adjustable)
- Turns the "Full Auto" function on your AEG into "3~12 round burst" firing mode
- Regulates your battery output. Reduces melting switch assemblies.
- Programmable continuous shoot mode of 30 round burst.
- Unplug in seconds to return your AEG to full auto mode.
- The burst starts when you pull the trigger, not when you release the trigger. (Unlike the previous burst wizard model.)
- User-friendly: In-line programmable, user can program the AEG to "X round burst" from the trigger in seconds!
- "SUPER EASY" installation in seconds! Plug it in your gun just like how you plug in your battery!
- It doesn't cost hundreds of dollars.
- Controlled by USA Made circuit chip.
- Equipped with up-to-date power MOSFET technology!
- Active braking technology employed.
- Beep tones available for programming confirmation and battery low indication.
- Self-adjust battery status to suit various types of batteries.
Manufacture: PHOENIX AIRSOFT CUSTOM
Size: 45mm x 17mm x 8mm
Operating Voltage: 7.2~12.0V
Maximum Continuous Current: 65 Amp
Recommended operating battery type: NiMH 7~10 cells; Li-po 2~3 cells. (7.4~12V)
Programmable "Burst" Mode: 1 to 12 shots
Programmable "continuous mode: 30 shots
Battery Low Detection: 6.6V ~ 9.9V
*If your AEG's ROF is higher than 25, there will be a inaccuracy of +1 shot. For example, 2 trigger pull adjustment for 3 round burst and so on.
SKU / Code.
Manufacturer / Brand
Major Built Material
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!