Availability: In stock
HAO's 416 CAG SMR Conversion Kit for PTW
As low as USD$1,423.08
- CNC drilled Alloy 7075-T6 billet Upper
- CNC drilled Alloy 7075-T6 billet Lower
- CNC machined Steel S45C gas block
- CNC lathed, Gun drilled 10.4"/14.4", 1/2-28RH Steel barrel
- CNC machined HK416 Ambi-Charging Handle recoil Full system
- CNC lathed Steel barrel nut
- CNC machined G style SMR rail for HK416
- CNC drilled/lathed HK416D trigger guard
- CNC lathed HK416D type Castle nut
- Hydraulic Pressed 416A5 Enhanced Ambi Sling End Plate
- CNC lathed HK416A5 OTB buffer tube
- CNC lathed SUS304 buffer stopperCNC lathed SUS304 buffer stopper
- CNC lathed Steel Flash hider knobs
- CNC lathed Steel Flash assist knobs
- CNC lathed,drilled Takedown pins
- CNC lathed,drilled 416D style ambi selectors
- CNC lathed SF style SFCT muzzle brake (With 1/2-28RH thread)
- Plastic Polymer injected 416 V7 grip
2021 DEC update: We have converted all HAO PTW receivers to adopt the new PTW Infinity gear box and motor. It's now Value kit (Kumi motor) and Infinity kit both compatible. Now the kit you order will come with the RS spec grip adaptor.
HAO's 416CAG conversion kits for SYSTEMA PTW are CNC machined from an Alloy 7075-T6 billet which is as same material as real firearm.
HAO's 416CAG conversion kit is not only anodized the set in Desert Dirt Colour , but also add the most iconic item in this pack;
Super Modular Rail for HK416 in DDC, SFCT muzzle brake, HK416 OTB buffer tube(MIL-issued) in RAL8000 Mil-Spec III hardcoat anodizing, DDC ambi-Charging handle with HAO's charging handle recoil system, RAL8000 V7 grip specifically design for PTW system.
HAO make PTW great again!!And don't forgot we also have Value kit 3 available!!*
Disclaimer: Due to the nature of the anodising process and the dye used, HAO's 416CAG set can look green or brown - or shades in between - depending on light conditions, flash photography or monitor used.
SKU / Code.
Manufacturer / Brand
HAO Airsoft ( Taiwan )
Major Built Material
Aluminum Alloy 7075-T6
Upgrading airsoft guns require necessary skill & technique, manual modification is necessary, consult expertise if needed.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!