Availability: Out of stock
Northeast STEN Gun MK II GBBR ( Black )
Special Price USD$359.00 Regular Price USD$364.99
Northeast STEN Gun MK II GBBR, the late version is attempting to rebuild a scenario that this gun was made for operating in west European theatre after/ in Normandy landing.
STEN Gun GBB, the late version is attempting to rebuild a scenario that this gun was made for operating in west European theatre after/ in Normandy landing. Compare with previous early version, the differences as below…
1. MK. 5 Cocking handle provides breech block safety. When the breech block is at forward position, the MK. 5 cocking handle can be pushed down to fix it with receiver tube. It can prevent accidentally shootings from dropping.
2. No. 3 Mk. 1 “Skeleton” Stock. It is tougher, more comfortable and a typical icon of STEN gun. The M91 marking is referred to it’s made in “Godins Ltd.”
3. Bluing surface process is to imitate the late STEN gun Mk. 2. It’s easier to conduct age job and preserve capability.
4. The magazine housing marking is “STEN MK II” on the top and “HF & CO. LTD”(magazine housing maker), arrow mark, trademark and “FK73587”(Assembly in ROF Fazakerley ) are underneath.
- Realistic marking, structure, and manufacturing
- Manganese phosphate coating
- Full steel structure
- Magazine Capacity: 32
- Weight: 3170g
- Length: 760mm
- Barrel Length: 175mm
- System: Open Bolt Gas Blowback, Semi/ Full-Auto, TM Spec Hop-Up
- Muzzle Velocity: 370-390 FPS w/ 0.2g BBs and Top Gas
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
#Magazine is recommended to fill the gas for 7 seconds.
SKU / Code.
Manufacturer / Brand
Gas Blow Back ( GBB )
Semi / Fully Automatic
Power (Muzzle Velocity)
370-390mm w/ 0.2g BBs and Top Gas
Top Gas / Green Gas (HFC22), 134a Gas (HFC134a)
Length: 760mm , Barrel Length: 175mm
All GBB / Pistol are tested before ship out. When we test any guns, tiny scratch cannot be avoided.
Airsoft Quality Note
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!